Effective June 1, 2020
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, including first and last name; ethnicity; business contact information; home or other physical address; an e-mail address or other online contact information; home or mobile telephone number; and credit and debit card numbers.
We collect, use, and disclose these types of Personal Information to provide the requested Services to you, or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested Services.
Collection of Personal Information
Kurt Angle Brand collects Personal Information from users of our Services in a number of ways, including:
Through the Services.
We collect your Personal Information through the Services, e.g., when you:
- Participate in contests and sweepstakes;
- Register for accounts or profiles, including Single Sign-On;
- Purchase merchandise, Kurt Angle Brand subscriptions, and any other products or services;
- Send e-mails via various links on our Services;
- Watch videos
- Use the Services, such as click links and place items placed in your shopping cart.
From Other Sources.
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as Facebook Connect or other OpenID providers, public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), and from other third parties. In addition, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Website account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles. We have no control over and are not responsible for any third-party platform’s collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information.
The use of any of the Services is entirely voluntary; however, if you do not provide the Personal Information requested, you might not be able to register or the Services may not be available for your use.
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business interests, including:
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide you with the Services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, complete your transactions, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be shared:
- With our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us. These may include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- With third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications. This sharing will be consistent with your choices, and as permitted by (and in compliance with) laws of your jurisdiction (including laws requiring your consent to third party marketing uses of your Personal information).
- We may also use and share your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Other Information includes:
• Browser and device information;
• App usage data;
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies;
• Location data;
• Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity; and
• Information that has been aggregated in a manner that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device. Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
• Using cookies and other tracking technologies. Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and similar technologies are used by Kurt Angle Brand, and advertising partners and our partners who serve content on our Services.
• Using pixel tags and other similar technologies. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
• IP Address. Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
• Approximate Location. We may collect the approximate location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content and so that we may serve you the correct version of the application. We may also share your device’s location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content. If you no longer wish to have your location collected or used, you may opt-out by turning this off at the device level.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Kurt Angle Brand will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss if any third party gains unauthorized access to your Personal Information.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) whether retention is legally advisable (for example, in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Kurt Angle Brand does not knowingly solicit, collect, use or retain any Personal Information, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes), from visitors to these Services who are under the age of 13. In addition, we will delete any records of such Personal Information that come to our attention.
If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information at one of our Services, we invite you to notify us so that we may delete the information from our records and discontinue any related features or services. We appreciate your cooperation in assisting us to provide a safe and enjoyable online experience for your children.